- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Designing and deploying leading-edge EPM methodologies: ZBB, Scenario Based Planning, High-Frequency and Rolling Forecasting, Fast Close and Consolidation, Management and Statutory Reporting
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the area of enterprise performance management from strategy to processes to operations
- Supporting the CFO in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Working with controllers and planners on translation of financial strategies into tactics, plans and metrics (KPI), and monitoring how they are executed across the organization
- Using tools such as Oracle Hyperion / Oracle EPM Cloud, Anaplan, SAP BPC, Tagetik, and similar to translate business requirements into the business process flow
- Transforming client’s finance & accounting functions, removing human middleware with such capabilities as EPM Cloud, On Premise/In-Memory & Mobile technologies
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for a position of Analyst (2+ years of relevant experience) or Consultant (5+ years of relevant experience)
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, and/or management reporting, ideally from design and implementation perspective
- Good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Knowledge of leading Enterprise Performance Management applications for planning and financial consolidation such as: Hyperion Planning, HFM, SAP BPC, Oracle EPBCS, Tagetik, Cognos
- Sound knowledge of business key performance indicators in the CFO organisation would be a strong asset
- Good understanding of ETL process would be an additional asset
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.