- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Required area of relevant experience: Delivery/ Project/ Product/ Process Management background in Payments
- Good project experience and understanding of at least one key Payments areas:
- Digital and Omnichannel Banking – Mobile/ Online/ New Channels
- Core Payments and/ or Cards Payments (issuing, acquiring)
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation (e.g. Bitcoin, E-Wallets, Blockchain)
- Payments Regulation (e.g. PSD2, FATCA, AML regulations)
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments
- Delivery experience in Core Banking/ Payment systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (operations, technology, front office, contact center, Internet Banking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
- Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments space
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models, processes design and business requirements gathering and management
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience/ acquirer experience/ Third Party Payment provider experience
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Readiness to travel to Middle East countries will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”