Job Location: Warsaw
Regional Description: Poland
Job Number: 00518450 00518450_en
Infrastructure Consulting Analyst
The Infrastructure Services team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. It supports digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions or developing and implementing security strategies needed to reduce risk.
What will you deal with?
You will take part in the implementation of interesting projects for large Polish and international clients in the field of IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for:
· Maintaining IT infrastructure
· Providing technical support and expertise for client staff
· Participating in design and implementation process of solutions in the field of IT infrastructure architecture, automation and Disaster Recovery / High Availability for datacenters
· Building, testing and implementing innovative solutions based on new technologies
· Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT infrastructure
What do we expect from you?
If you have knowledge and experience in at least two areas of competence listed below, this offer is addressed to you!
· server administration (Windows, Linux, Unix)
· Data Centers construction and maintenance technologies / solutions
· storage systems (EMC / NetApp / IBM / HPE / HDS) and/or SAN networks (Cisco, Brocade)
· virtualization platforms (VMware, Citrix, RedHat KVM, Hyper-V)
· backup solutions (EMC / Veeam / CommVault, Veritas)
What can we provide you with?
· ability to develop your skills through participation in projects based on new technologies
· regular training and certification
· direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies
· other benefits - private medical care, life insurance, sports tickets, lunch vouchers, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city