- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.Comm., B.Eng., BCS,B.BA)
- Relevant project-based internship experience with a leading company, not-for-profit or government entity
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Experience with hands on application of technology solutions in solving real-world problems
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems
- Stand out – Preferred qualifications
- At least 1 year professional experience (consulting experience is a bonus)
- Strong quantitative acumen with the demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society
- Relevant academic research or projects along with 3.5 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA
- Global awareness through international study or internships; multilingual
- Team player and naturally collaborative
- Self-starter with a real drive for impact and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Keen interest in the latest innovations and business thought leadership (e.g. advanced analytics, social, mobile, cloud, lean IT, internet of things, new digital business models, IT organizations, inspiring innovation culture)
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional setting or through extra-curricular activities
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with cloud services (Amazon, google, MS, others)
- Understanding of the following IT strategy concepts:
- Transformative power of technology
- IT/Architecture planning/strategy
- Cloud implications on Business
- Future of IT Security
- Understanding of the following finance and business strategy concepts:
- Market and competitive analysis
- Data Modeling
- Financial Analysis
Assisting our clients in creating and implementing visions, strategies and roadmaps that address today’s business needs and future growth through the innovative use of technology
Identifying where our clients can utilize innovative technology solutions for greatest strategic impact and defining the priority capabilities required to succeed
Develop the business cases for large technology and organizational transformations
Work in multi-disciplinary teams to shape and implement strategies
Active participant in digital disruptions and global innovation observatories
Our commitment to You
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.