Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals:
• Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
• Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
• Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
• Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Designing and implementing sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model,
- Implementing of enabling technology solutions
- Minimum bachelor's degree
2+ years’ experience with Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Technology Enablement, or related organization alignment, focused on the business process administration of sales incentives – from sales incentive planning and modeling through tracking, calculation, reporting and analysis, and dispute resolution.
2+ years’ experience in role working with the sales force to design and implement sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model
Implementation of enabling technology solutions (e.g. Callidus TrueComp, Centive, eXactly, Merced / Practique, Oracle IC, Siebel ICM / Motiva, Trilogy, or Varicent) desirable
Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
Experience working with “C” level executive clients
Global exposure will be desirable
Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.