- Minimum Masters’ degree
- 4-6 years of professional experience / preferred consulting experience
- Expert in strategic thinking and strategy techniques
- Working knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practice experience
- Solid experience in Design Thinking, Customer Journey, Customer Experience, start-up company would be an asset
- Passionate about technology’s impact on business and society with interest in new technology and digital disruption
- Keen interest in the latest innovations and business thought leadership (e.g. advanced analytics, social, mobile, data science, internet of things, new digital business models, digital organizations, building an innovation culture)
- Proven knowledge of an industry - Banking, Retail, Telco, Energy
- Experience in delivering digital change programs and initiatives
- Proven history of managing teams of strategist and technologists in a client facing environment
- Strong quantitative acumen with the demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Optional experience in an entrepreneurial environment, ideally a start-up company would be an asset
- Excellent Business English and Polish communication skills (written & spoken) is required
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you prefer email please include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
For more information about our team please visit:
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.