The Cloud Transformation and Migration team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure and the approached towards software delivery by using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients, designing and implementing flexible IT solutions and developing and implementing security strategies needed to limit risk.
Your task will include:
- Design and implement solutions for automating SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle).
- Build automated Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Be able to present DevOps principles and guide journey towards agile, DevOps oriented organization.
- Propose lightweight solutions for managing test environments, leveraging PaaS (Platform as a Service model).
- Be up to date with the latest technologies supporting DevOps transition and be able to translate new ideas into tangible solutions.
- Communicate with Client to understand infrastructure challenges and risks and be able to propose solutions and a roadmap for transformation.
- Explain Cloud transition benefits and guide the journey towards managed IT or Business services, based on Cloud solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of leading public Cloud providers and experience in moving to the Cloud.
What we expect from you?
- Experience with public Cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Skills related to containerized environments and technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift.
- Experience with continuous Integration tools, like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Programming/scripting skills.
- Very good Polish and English communication (written and oral).
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable.
- Access to the most modern IT infrastructure solutions
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad) and acquisition of key market certificates
- Ability to participate in international projects
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.