Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Plan, oversee and monitor the work of other specialists and analysts as they perform credit risk analysis duties.
- Prioritize work on daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure that Service Levels are met and client requirement are address as required.
- Supervise, develop and motivate a team of team members setting objectives for each role to ensure that skill levels within the team are effectively utilized
- Maintain a high level of credit & risk analysis performance in the risk team ensuring full implementation of credit policies and procedures and best working practices including SOX compliance
- Ensure compliance of the team to all documented processes and SOX requirements
- Ensure full and efficient use of tools and systems including the execution of system and process change initiatives in the credit risk analysis function
- Monitor credit analysis performed by team members for accuracy and timelines
- Take on a proactive role towards improved performance and development of strategies for meeting goals
- Liaise with Accenture HR in relation to recruitment, training, performance management etc.
- Establish efficient ways of communication and information exchange with the client
- Prepare in-depth, comprehensive financial analysis of customers’ financial statements to aid in the determination of appropriate credit lines, credit ratings and maintenance of credit information for the client’s key customers.
- Utilise existing information and research externally available information on a regular basis to assist in maintaining appropriate credit lines for a portfolio of the client’s customers.
- Summarise results and pro-actively share opinions and insights to provide well thought out and appropriate recommendations for actions.
- Proactively monitor assigned customer account balances to ensure that they operate within their credit limits and take appropriate action on accounts which exceed their limits.
- Ability to analyze to forecasting level, using stress testing on key financials.
- Implement business strategies as defined by the client or Accenture to manage credit risk and to manage and assist in the increase of client revenue.
- Engage with the client’s credit managers on a regular basis and have the ability to present and discuss individual cases at all levels.
- Analyze weekly and monthly AR and Credit Consumption reports and share details of that Analysis with client management
- Close co-operation with other teams (Collections, Sales, Operations) is essential.
- Manage Process and System/Tool changes