- Working in a project team for insurance company
- Focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation
- Analyze and optimization business process by using knowledge and experience of Accenture
- At least 3 years of experience either in insurance company or in consulting company dealing with insurance
- Experience in at least one of the following: Business Model Development, Strategic Analyses, Troubleshooting, Diagnosing, and Supporting application development
- Master's Degree in economics (or similar)
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Project management and excellent leadership skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Contribution to the growth of the largest companies on the market
- Continuing professional development in an international company
- Clearly defined career path and career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to the advices of international experts
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities and clubs
- Competitive benefits package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.