- Improving application scalability and extensibility (large data volumes for product catalogs, concurrent sessions, orders per hour etc) by using complex caching and load balancing solutions. Working with tools like: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building omnichannel solutions by providing high quality integration layer that could be used with 3rd party systems supporting eCommerce: BI, CRM, 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), PSP. Things to remember here: performance, extensibility and security aspects.
- Implementing modern payment solutions: e-wallets, tokenization and cooperation with solution vendors.
- High level of OOP knowledge: PHP 7.x, flexibility in terms of Magento Architecture (with focus on Magento 2).
- Creating high quality programming solutions using Code Sniffer, PSR Standards, writing UNIT Tests and never forgetting about code performance!
- Database Solutions knowledge and programming skills in SQL: PL/SQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Building high-availability integrations layers with JSON, REST & SOAP, WebAPI
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies.
- Written and verbal English skills (like: SCRUM Meetings, 3rd Party Vendor discussions).
- Experience in working with AGILE Methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Software Engineering knowledge: SOLID, CRUD, Design Patterns, OOP Principles etc.
- Accenture is Magento Alliance Partner.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Support in career development: full funding for trainings (available in Poland and abroad).
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.