- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Consulting and/or project delivery experience will be strong asset
- Background in the Financial Services Industry – preferably Investment Banking – Global Markets, Corporate Banking
- Experience in capital markets - retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc.
- Strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to one or more products – Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
- Project Management exposure- Should have managed teams and project deliveries experience; Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Map ‘as is’ and designing target operating model.
- Design ‘to be’ processes / structures / work flow management etc.
- Responsible for developing business requirements definition, documentation and sign off
- Provides thought leadership within own area of responsibility and the BA profession
- Liaises with program / project managers, client, functional analysts and developers to ensure the IT build is in line with the business requirements raised
- Undertake project support and test management duties subject to experience/demand
- Undertake quality assurance of project deliverables
- Provide direction and manage, develop and empower own resources to deliver excellence in Operations in a matrix organization
- Responsible for definition of user acceptance test cases, executing and managing the activity with the lead Business Analysts
- Project management and offshore client management
- Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
- Incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”