Accenture Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise to help clients confront their most strategic challenges.
Join the Capability Network to become part of the next generation of management consulting for a career with global scale. Working with prestigious global brands and organisations worldwide, you will provide deep and strategic industry or functional expertise, irrespective of client location, to help them target and deliver new sources of value and confront their most strategic challenges.
In our Warsaw Capability Network team of over 350 management consulting and strategy professionals your impact will be truly global as you leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technology and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the industry. For more information about our team please visit kariera.accenture.com/CN
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Warsaw and we are looking for an experienced and accomplished Life Sciences professionals. The Life Sciences industry group works with the following industries:
- Medical/Surgical Devices
and other companies across the life-sciences value chain, provides services such as large-scale business and technology transformation, targeted business performance improvement, and post-merger integration.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The LS Consultant will be responsible for helping in driving our Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities may include:
- Project Delivery: Work on small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients. Responsibilities may include strategy and process design in the following areas:
- Digital and Mobility solutions for Pharma marketing and sales functions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Physician CRM
- Patient Adherence Programs
- Campaign Management
- Social Media Strategy/Assessment
- Search Engine Marketing
- Multi-Channel Marketing/Design
- Digital Operating Model
- Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Pharma/Biotech/CRO industry
- Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, development of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willingness to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.