· Responsibly provide support to the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), V&A Procurement Plus, Contracting and Legal Integration teams and other Legal Services teams as part of the Acquisitions Team in different geographies.
· Document, review and draft the terms and conditions of different types of agreements (e.g. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.) and other documents relating to various target companies in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements.
· Collaborate and coordinate with Accenture’s M&A Lawyers, Legal Integration Managers and V&A Procurement Plus Leads on the revision of data rooms material, in particular executed client and supplier contractual material of the target companies.
· Responsibly provide Legal Integration support for the acquired companies (e.g. point of contact: “face of Legal” for Acquisitions team for contracting needs; identify risks, propose/draft solutions and negotiate commercial agreements; support the business’ compliance with obligations and risk mitigation, support new Accenture executives transition to Accenture’s way of contracting, etc.).
· Train the team members and develop checklists and process documents for reviewing analyzing and drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, etc.
· Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues.
· Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensures issues are resolved.
· Responsibly works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement.