Luminaries are senior external advisors working part-time for Accenture who position Accenture as the trusted leader in shaping and delivering Total Enterprise Reinvention. They give courage and confidence to clients and colleagues. Our world-class, global Luminary Network is growing, to include more global CEOs and Board Members, seasoned senior leaders in priority domains and content experts at the cutting-edge of research and innovation.
The Luminary Industry Manager will execute all operations across the Luminary lifecycle; from nominations, through on-boarding, during their engagement and roll-off. You will be the main point of contact for one of the 5 Accenture Industry Practice Chairs (IPCs) regarding Luminary operations. Your activities will include managing core Luminary lifecycle processes, running Luminary Network governance for one of the 5 Industry Practices, developing and delivering key Luminary Network reports and communications, supporting Luminary Relationship Leads (MDs / Senior MDs) to optimize Luminary engagement and impact, and dealing directly with Luminaries on occasion to ensure they have a positive experience at Accenture. You will be part of the Luminary Operations team and will report directly into the Luminary Network Operations Lead.
Governance & Process:
· Support the Luminary Network Operations Lead with the overarching Luminary Network governance activities – including preparation for quarterly Luminary Steering Committee meetings, and supporting any S&C ExCo, Strategy ExCo or GMC governance and communications requirements.
· Own quarterly Luminary Industry Board meetings for one of the 5 Industry Practices, managing preparation and execution of the sessions, which will bring together Industry Practice leaders with the relevant Luminaries.
· Preparing for Luminary Quarterly Impact Reviews between Luminary Relationship Leads and Industry Practice leadership, scheduling the sessions, providing the metrics and information required and managing the decisions and actions.
Sourcing and Securing Luminaries:
· Manage the pipeline of Luminary nominations to deliver the plan, including working with the Industry Practice Chair, their nominated Luminary Industry Lead, and their leadership teams to set the Luminary growth plan in line with business priorities.
· Follow staged nomination process to ensure interlock, sponsorship, coverage and diversity across Luminary roster.
· Co-ordinate additional sourcing support as required via Recruitment, Research and/or External Exec Search organisations.
· Act as a trusted advisor, partner and support to in-market Luminary Relationship Leads, ensuring they are briefed on the expectations for their role.
· Work with Procurement and Legal, using Accenture tools, to follow the defined process to on-board approved Luminaries, including compliance checks, contracting and invoicing arrangements.
· Manage Luminary Induction, including briefing Relationship Leads, providing input materials and tracking completion.
· During nominations and onboarding, advise Accenture leaders on questions around Luminary rates, Luminary role, Luminary archetypes, Contracting options etc.
· Maintain records and support data gathering throughout processes for accurate real time tracking and reporting.
Ongoing Luminary Management:
· Gather (based on automated reporting) and communicate key metrics to track the impact of Luminaries for the Industry group
· Ensure the timely submission and payment of invoices for Luminaries within the Industry Practice.
· Track and manage Luminary Network budget for the Industry Practice and support the required finance processes.
· Act as a key point of contact for the Relationship Leads in the Industry Practice for Luminary Network process, issue resolution, feedback and more.
· Support Luminary Network Operations Lead in collaboration with M+C team to coordinate Luminary Network communications, both to the internal audience and to the Luminaries themselves to drive connection and community.
· Actively promote a One-Luminary Model mindset, working closely with other Luminary Network Operations team members to co-ordinate, share ideas and best practice, resolve issues and drive improvements.
· Support Luminary Network Operations Lead to prepare, schedule & facilitate all-Luminary Virtual Connect events
· Co-ordinate activity with the Luminary Concierge to ensure Luminaries are supported
· Assist in Luminary relationship management, as necessary, to support our internal Relationship Leads.