Here’s what you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Systems or other related courses.
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply as long as you have completed 4 yrs total of combo profile (e.g. 2 yrs academic + 2 yrs work experience)
- Developer should have excellent understanding of MS D365 Finance and Operations architecture and experienced in using Developer tools, can manage source code and artifacts, can customize D365FO by using Visual Studio and has background on systems implementations by using LifeCycle Services.
- Candidate must also be able to determine required application stack components and server architecture.
- D365FO Developer should be able to handle simple to complex development on forms, extended tables, EDT, classes and extended AOT elements.
- Uses X++ and object oriented code and knows how to extend D365FO functionality as well as perform unit testing.
- Skills and experience on Data migration, Integration, reporting, Security and performance are nice to have skill sets.
What’s in it for you?
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.