The CRM / Processing Analyst responds to customer inquiries or completes routine administrative processing requests via multiple access channels including service request via Service Now, email, call, Teams. To work in a high performing centralized environment aiding virtual customers.
Deliver Workplace services within agreed time, quality, and cost.
- Respond to inquiries and/or process requests via calls, emails, tickets according to established processes and policies. Process transactions / operational requests in workplace service or finance / tools domain
- Experience working in workplace related tools or process is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated, well-developed verbal and written communication skills; Customer-oriented; seeks solutions that will provide value to end-user
- Raise or escalate cases that do not have or do not fit yet in existing practice and process documentation.
- Document transactions according to established process documentation and/or as required based on business requirement. Enhance and improve operational workflow and performance.
- Validate and process transactions based on various sources, such as but not limited to, service request tickets, trackers/tools, invoices, transaction receipts or documentation.
- Resolve discrepancies and/or disputes according to established processes and policies.
- Track, monitor and complete transactions from request to payment.
- Raise or escalate transactions that are inaccurate and/or aging.
- Generate and validate reports for various business requirements, such as but not limited to status reports, scorecards, dashboards, etc.
- Provide insights on transaction trends such as but not limited to, usual requests or inquiries, customer behaviors, internal or cross-functional process changes impact.
- Actively participate in all process improvements stages: conceptualization, implementation and continuous process improvements.