Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 3 years of experience working on Web Application Development on one or more of the following platforms (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core or Node.js)
- Proficient in Team-based Delivery Management using Agile Paradigms.
- Proficient in using Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure or AWS) and building Continuous Integration Pipelines (e.g. via VSTS/Azure DevOps) on top of them.
- Proficient in Code Quality, Test Automation Tools (e.g. SonarQube, Selenium) and embedding them into Continuous Integration Pipelines.
- Familiarity with Serverless Architectures is a plus.
- Able to communicate directly with end-clients on designing Development Architectures and implementing them.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Spring boot
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Build Management
- Release Management
- Continuous Integration
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
Certifications (if any):
- Certification on Scaled Agile or equivalent program
- Certification on Microsoft Professional Program for DevOps
- Certification on Microsoft Professional Program for Cybersecurity
- Certification on Microsoft Professional Program for Cloud Administration
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law