As an HR Partner, you will be the single point of contact in HR for our people and our practice leaders
– building deep, personalized relationships to help our people and business thrive.
- Provide human-centered and holistic HR support to a group of employees in a business area (i.e., a practice), supporting them through their life, career and project experiences.
- Work, coach, and advise with business area leaders (i.e., practice leads) on various talent related topics and priorities in their practice.
- Provide personalized employee support, serving as an escalation point to connect people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities.
- Manage and lead key HR processes for a practice – for example, performance management.
- Provide employees coaching and guidance on career development and learning opportunities based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of Accenture’s strategic business priorities.
- Have a strong pulse on employee engagement and the employee experience of the practice.
- Use data and storytelling to deliver insights to the business around key talent related metrics.
- Collaborate with other HR teams to understand talent priorities and to develop and execute strategies and actions around inclusion & diversity, employee experience, and learning / up- skilling.