Ensure upstream Payroll data accuracy through data management and validation, enabling correct and timely pay.
• Act as the escalation point for team and customer issues
• Responsible to be the overarching manager for Payroll Admin teams (Transactional, Complex or Time & Attendance) however, to interact with the other leads to identify opportunities for improvements/streamline processes/issues
• Responsible to manage the cross training and development of the team in terms of the Payroll Admin processes and activities to act as a backup for that team during peak periods and when team members are off
• Responsible for driving corporate initiatives, delivery of metrics and optimal performance of the team through continuous interaction with stakeholders with the intent of achieving contractual objectives and corporate goals.
• Participate in the action and strategic planning process that establishes annual objectives and goals for an organization
• Responsible for delivery on all contracts / SLAs
• Responsible for the development of resources under his/her span
• Analyze and solve moderately complex problems. Typically, he/she would create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.