• Lead a dynamic and highly collaborative team of professional writers around the world that creates and edits a wide-range of written material for internal Accenture audiences in support of internal communication strategies and business objectives.
• Manage a team of writers, including directing staffing on new requests and projects, review/approve drafts, ensure work completed in a timely manner, etc.
• Act as a people lead including day-to-day management and support, career development, annual performance achievement processes, etc.
• Work closely with peers in Audience & Writing team to ensure projects are staffed and make use of cross-team skills
• Collaborate with People Engagement Business Partners, Stakeholders and other M+C teams
• Prepare for projects, including Subject Matter Expert discussions, interviews, review of materials, development of outlines, etc.
• Write, proofread, edit in English
• Apply global Accenture writing and style-guide changes
• Ensure writing is accessible and culturally appropriate for the intended internal audience
• Seek, learn and apply highest standards of writing quality for every internal communication channel and application