Title: 1311: Digital Strategists - Accenture GO GM (Marketing Associate Manager)
Digital Marketing Strategist – Pursuit Marketing
The Accenture Marketing & Communications (M+C) Delivery Excellence team is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and results-focused digital marketing professional to drive the development and delivery of integrated digital marketing campaigns for Accenture’s most important business pursuits. This position requires strategic insight and planning, a strong understanding of sales and marketing as well as hands-on tactical execution. An experienced professional is required who can partner with cross-functional teams to deliver digital marketing campaigns that elevate Accenture’s brand and drive measurable results.
- Lead the digital strategy for deals supported by Accenture GO—working closely with GO Marketer, Accenture Creative and Deal teams on priority pursuits for the local market.
- Advocate, develop and deliver innovation digital marketing campaigns and client experiences via relevant channels, including but not limited to web, email, organic and paid social media, online advertising and virtual and in-person client meetings
- Support the day-to-day management and delivery of the digital campaign plans—managing review and approval processes, along with channel setup with internal digital execution teams and vendors.
- Manage multiple, complex timelines aligned to priority pursuits successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and focus on deliver of integrate tactics aligned to campaigns across Accenture GO which drive awareness and adoption on new digital channels and innovation.
- Partner with Business Operations teams—MMS & Data & Analytics—to understand and incorporate KPI measurements in all programs and report on performance metrics as needed.
- Conduct regular meetings with Accenture GO teams in Market on digital campaign status reports and analyze the results of completed campaigns.
- Leverage research and analysis to gain client, channel and competitive insights and find opportunities for channel optimization.
- Stay current with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, innovation, and customer/employee experience, and bring new ideas to the table that are in scope with priority pursuits and advance the digital team’s value.
- Educate internal stakeholders on cross-industry trends and best practices that align to the Accenture GO digital strategy within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a wide range of go-to-market activities with demonstrated success building and leading B2B digital marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person meetings and other activities.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing technologies and strategies (web, email, social, paid advertising, events, etc.)
- Ability to influence and communicate with many levels of an organization
- Demonstrated success as collaborator, team player, and entrepreneurial builder of new persuasive and effective marketing programs
- Desire to function as both strategic marketer and orchestrate tactical components of integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and optimize performance
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Capacity to manage a large project load of multidisciplinary projects
- A self-starter with a can-do, team-first work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality assurance with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field