Title: Deal Structuring & Pricing Architect Analyst
Role (Job Profile): Pricing Optimization Analyst
Management Level: Analyst (ML11)
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Deal Structuring & Pricing at Accenture. A team that utilizes industry leading data to drive market relevant pricing and profit strategies for Accenture.
An analytical thinker and a dab hand with numbers. You love to dive into data to discover its meaning. You are quick to grasp new skills and terminology, and enjoy sharing your learnings with others. A team player and open communicator, you inspire trust in your colleagues and clients alike.
You work as part of a team to help shape guidance on rate card pricing. You analyze data to provide valuable insights to Accenture’s key decision makers, by:
• Using financial applications, such as Excel, and Accenture pricing models
• Implementing rate card commercial strategies
• Recognizing situations in which rate cards should not be used and advising sales teams on more appropriate strategies
• Helping sales teams/leaders understand client requirements and selection criteria
• Analyzing and maintaining rate cards to ensure they are market relevant
• Working with sales teams to analyze solutions and prepare proposals
• Continuously learning and developing new skills
• Developing knowledge of the IT market, its key players, and Accenture’s place in it
• Identifying and applying ways to improve pricing tools and processes
Here’s what you need:
• Undergraduate degree
• English language fluency (oral and written)
• A good understanding of finance and pricing concepts
• A basic understanding of market intelligence and deal shaping
• Basic leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills
Extra credit if you have:
• A minimum of 1 or more years of experience doing similar work
• Awareness of financial processes and tools
You May Also Need:
• Must support/mirror working hours of the supported market unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
• A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
• May be required to travel on rare occasions