Title: 3519 & 3520: Song Service Hive - Marketing and Communications Analyst
Role of the Services Marketing Team
The Services Marketing Team works with Accenture’s Chief Strategy Officer to bring the business strategy to life across the organization. The
team then translates the business strategy into marketing and communications programs across our four Services—Song, Industry X,
Technology and Operations.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Working as part of Accenture’s Song Marketing + Communications team, this position will be responsible for shaping, developing and
supporting internal and external marketing and communications programs that support key business priorities—with a targeted focus on
telling the Accenture and Accenture Song story.
We are looking for a marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. In this role,
you must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate Song innovations and trends and enjoy working in a fast-paced, everchanging environment.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, and that’s the beauty of it, here are a few highlights about the role:
Work with Accenture Song’s leadership team and Marketing + Communications function leads to bring the narrative of
Accenture Song to life across the organization internally and externally.
Collaborate on client stories, thought leadership launches, executive positioning opportunities, event planning and other dayto-day activities directly related to executing the Song business strategy.
Draft content for internal and external communications including executive and employee comms, presentations, videos, social
media, infographics and content for Accenture.com and our internal portal.
Support the team with organizational tasks including post-call recaps, scheduling follow-ups, working in close liaison with other
teams including client stories, creative, event management, media, people engagement, etc.
• Manage internal and external agencies, writers and creative designers as needed.
• Manage workflow using relevant tools to support strategic planning, marketing operations, budgeting and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
• Enthusiasm, passion for marketing and can-do attitude
Strong organizational, program and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines
and communicate status on concurrent projects.
• Demonstrated marketing program management.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
• Ability to work effectively and independently and at speed across functional and geographic groups.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
• Personal flexibility to work virtually, sometimes in the office and travel if required.
• Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (degree in marketing, communications or related preferred)
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including the ability to present and communicate
ideas clearly and persuasively.
• Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
• Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones.