Manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. Act as primary connection between HR and local employees across all DTEs and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. May include: design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision.
• Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
• Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
• Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies, and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
• Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
• Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU