HR Partner Lead for Growth Markets Operations
- Oversee, plan, and support the talent management for the Operations business in the market. This includes annual performance management, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development.
- Provide counsel to project teams on career planning, leadership development and people management.
- Design, build and support HR programs, policies, and processes that deliver on HR strategy and business goals. Monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for business entity and engage with HR service delivery to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with HR teams across the market to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs.
- Collaborate with Employee Relations, Talent, Staffing and Inclusion and Diversity to bring opportunities to our people.
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 0500 - Permanent Position Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information.
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications.
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
- Employees on a Performance Improvement Plan will not be considered for transfer opportunities.
- Employees who permanently transfer positions move to the total rewards structure of the new position.
- If Accenture offers you a position outside your home country, then this offer will always be conditional upon your obtaining all appropriate visas and/or work permits required to live and work in that country.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), are not eligible to apply to a posted internal position outside of their home location due to the need to repatriate in order to comply with Policy 750 - International Temporary Transfers for Groups.
- Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview