Contract Senior Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Senior Analysts must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Senior Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Senior Analyst may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business.
Contract Senior Analyst are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
• Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
• Work with delivery and client counterparts to assist with day to day service delivery;
• Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams;
• Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
• Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People Management/Portfolio Support:
• Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
• Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
• Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
• Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
• Participate in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
• Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
• Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion;
• Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
• Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture's service offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
• Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
• Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
• Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
• Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
• Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit