Global Partnerships - Travel Specialist
As an Internal Support Agent your main responsibilities will include working with Hotel partners to drive maximum value of using Google products, assisting partners with their technical questions, engaging with new hotel organizations/associations to gain their information to participate/sign-up in Google products and maintain good relationship with partners by providing added-value services like collaboration on specific areas of interests (Travel statistics and trends, practical tips for traffic conversion, Google product updates, hotel training/workshops provided by Google).
Some of your responsibilities may include:
● Research for associations / organizations can be done through many platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and through interactions with integration partners and hoteliers
● Understanding the organization strengths and weaknesses to have an effective engagement with its members
● Engagement through personal introduction by active participation in networking, conferences and talks or connecting via LinkedIn and cold-calling / cold emailing
● Provide useful updates to partners regarding Google Products and travel statistics and trends
● Participate in Hotel staff education by conducting Hotel-related trainings provided by Google
● Promptly respond to all inquiries, concerns and issues of the partners
● Understand technical issues and relay findings to the engineers to resolve the issue with Google products
● Developing internal resources and associated communication documents to help manage partner relationships and development efforts
● Coordinate with internal teams to provide resolutions to partner issues
You are a quick learner who can work independently and with a team. You have an enthusiastic attitude about learning new things and apply sound judgment when dealing with sensitive issues which may require escalation. Also, you adapt well to changes and make quick adjustments to make accommodations. You understand the importance of professionalism in the workplace.