The responsibility of this role is to act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems. Perform engineering services to develop new and to support existing personal computing PC solutions within the Customer infrastructure. Provide and manage PC lifecycle services including PC asset management, installation management, and recovery.
- Perform engineering services to develop new and to support existing personal computing PC solutions within the Customer infrastructure
- Provide and manage PC life-cycle services including PC asset management, installation management, and recovery Software Packaging - For existing packages for applications supported by Supplier, identify required software updates
- Monitor availability of non-SCCM patches for core applications list Propose non-SCCM patch schedule and maintain adherence through patch release cycle Software Distribution
- Propose timing for Package distributions based on the priority of the related incident or request - Schedule authorized Packages for distribution
- Administer the SCCM application Patch Management - Monitor standard supported workstation Software for available security and functional Patches or Fixes notifying Supplier concerning the existence of new Patches and Fixes for supported workstation applications
- Maintain and make available the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SCCM environment for Customer use to deploy security and functional Patch and Fix packages SCCM Infrastructure
- Conduct health checks for all servers related to the infrastructure of SCCM Primary site, sql, manamgment sites, DPS, etc