Virtual Executive Support Analyst
Virtually provides professional secretarial and administrative support to various Managing Directors in North America; independently completes a variety of assigned tasks (including transaction-based) to meet goals under general supervision and/or established guidelines, working in a team environment.
• Uses Shared Mailbox to receive and process requests; Uses Service Now to log the requests
• Provide administrative support services to Managing Directors from North America
• Support delivery such as but not limited to: Conference Call scheduling; Meeting Scheduling; Office reservations; Travel arrangement.
• Administration including reporting; PMG; Time & Expense; invoice processing (Buy Now).
• Preparing internal team reports (e.g. MOTM), team training/brown bag sessions and customer relations
• Research and gathering of information from identified sources,
• Assisting with special projects across North America
- College Degree (Relevant 4-year course)
- 1 -2 year experience in Executive Support Background
- Customer Service Skills/Experience/Exposure
- Knowledge/experience MS Office (Excel and PPT) and Outlook
- Communication skills – English – Advanced skill level
Good to Have:
- Negotiation experience
- Stakeholder and client management experience