Transaction Processing Associate, PHRN
To enroll and successfully complete Health Management USRN Build Program and obtain an active, unrestricted United States (US) Registered Nurse license within the specified program timelines.
The following are key responsibilities a USRN Build Program candidate are expected to comply with and conditions of program
• Comply with Employment Contract and/or Contract Addendum
• Must complete and meet the necessary NCLEX-RN examination pre-requisites
• Must provide all required documentation and tasks associated with NCLEX-RN examination registration
• Actively participate in program training, activities, and complete program assignments within specified timeframes
• 100% attendance for the duration of the Program which includes: no tardiness, no “skipping classes” or leaving class prior
to being dismissed for the duration of the program
• Must complete and pass at least 3 Internal NCLEX-RN Preparation Examinations with a passing score of 70%
• Must complete and pass the Post-Diagnostic NCLEX-RN Test with a passing score of 80%
• Must take the necessary action(s) to comply with the NCLEX-RN assessment and evaluation recommendations
• Must obtain signoff to take NCLEX-RN examination from NCLEX-RN service provider/Health Management trainer after the
final coaching completed.
• Must take the NCLEX-RN Examination within 1 week of final coaching session date
• Must pass NCLEX-RN Examination
• Must complete Health Management Basics course with at least 93% average on scored knowledge assessment
- College Graduate, BS Nursing
- Licensed PHRN
- At least 3 months (or equivalent to 480 hours) of clinical or hospital experience. (Community Nurse, Private Duty Nurse, Volunteer work, etc. are still considered clinical/hospital experience).