- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- The Functional Tester develops and executes functional test cases Uses ALM tools to provide mapping to user stories as well as provide test status
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Good analytical capabilities to evaluate test results
- Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria Data Collection Performance Management Development Rapid Experimentation.
Mandaluyong, Quezon, Taguig