EVERGREEN_EXTRACT TRANSFORM LOAD ETL_PHL_ATCP
Mandaluyong Job No. r00147028
- Perform ETL data migration from extracting from various sources then transforming data obtained to a specified format/calculation and finally loading this to its target destination.
- Deliver ETL package solutions from design to deployment phases.
- Deliver data migration solution using an ETL tool (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi)
- Fix defects raised during testing or update mapping/code due to a change request.
- Apply the proper data modeling concepts and industry best practices to ETL solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Experience with the design, build, and test of medium to large scale ETL solutions integrating multiple source and target systems.
- Experience developing using ETL tool (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi)
- Experience applying data modeling and data warehousing techniques.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements then formulate technical solution via the specified ETL environment.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Able to articulate with counterparts ETL tasks, issues and ideas
- Experience in data migration projects using continuous integration/continuous delivery techniques.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL including query tuning.
- Experience using enterprise applications tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Jenkins, QuerySurge, Informatica DVO, Version control tool(ex. GIT)