At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Curious about the latest business intelligence tools and eager to find out how they may help your team and your customers. You are quick to prototype a new solution and willing to abandon it if it does not solve the use cases. You find satisfaction in exploring raw data and efficiently transforming it into useful and relevant information.
The Sales Excellence, Centre of Excellence (COE) is responsible for the effectiveness and enablement of the sales methodology and sales and pricing services throughout the organization. The COE delivers services to portfolios primarily through the Sales Support teams made up of the Sales & Pricing Performance Business Partners, Analytics and Sales Operations.
This role is for an experienced Data Engineer to help manage existing data resources/environments, with strong analytical skills and experience in design, creation, management, and business use of large data sets, combining raw information from different sources with utmost data integrity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build/Manage data models to pull together data from different sources.
- Aids Modelling/Analysis and Application Development team in integrating/consolidating and cleansing data for usage.
- Structures and organizes data for use in specific analytics applications.
- Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Collaboration, facilitation skills: PROFICIENT
- Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
- SQL: ADVANCED
- Excel: PROFICIENT
- GCP: GOOD TO HAVE
- AZURE: GOOD TO HAVE
You May Also Need:
A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 4-6 years Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- A minimum of 3-5 years Familiarity and hands on experience in different SQL objects like stored procedures, functions, views etc.,
- A minimum of 1-5 years Building of data flow components and processing systems to extract, transform, load and integrate data from various sources
- A minimum of 1-5 years Hands on experience in advanced excel topics such as cube functions, VBA Automation, Power Pivot etc.
Good to Have:
- Understanding of Accenture sales process and systems
- Masters degree in technical field
- A Minimum of 1-5 years of experience of strong cloud technology experience
- Experience with Python
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Quality assurance/thoroughness
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance