Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
At Accenture, we help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. We offer each talent an exceptional career experience by giving individuals to inspire, innovate and make an impact to our clients, people and the society. We are always looking for people to push themselves further, have the passion to collaborate, deliver value and help us reach our common goals.
To expand our Sourcing & Procurement practice and in response to increasing market demand, we are now seeking exceptional Technology & Management Consulting Professionals with a strong Sourcing & Procurement background.
As a Business & Integration consultant in the Sourcing & Procurement practice, you will focus on designing and implementing strategies to help transform an organization's buying and sourcing strategies, whether on a small or large scale. You will spend the majority of your time learning about and recommending various sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, and technologies.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Run diagnostic and assessment activities, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis (including should cost modelling, supply market analysis, benchmarking), identify opportunities for improvement including cost/benefit analysis
- Execute client engagements such as operating model design and implementation, strategic cost reductions for direct materials, procurement process design, tail spend management, and e-Procurement system advisory:
- Develop new strategies, high-level to-be processes, and organizational designs by leveraging existing best practices and Accenture assets.
- Development of plans to ensure the successful implementation of the recommended strategies
- Putting process and organizational changes into action, including change management
- Collaborate seamlessly with our clients' internal resources to ensure that the solutions implemented meet their business needs.
- Using problem-solving principles and prior experience, lead the team through problem definition, issue identification, and work plan development.
- Meet project deadlines by adhering to the project plan.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Support drafting of proposals
- Practice Building
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Research and stay up-to-date on recent Procurement trends.
- Contribute to generation of thought leadership ideas, i.e. Assistance with internal development of Sourcing & Procurement best practices and assets
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
- Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
Here’s what you’ll need:
You should have solid experience in the Sourcing & Procurement area from working in consultancies and/or other industries. You will be expected to be passionate and positive about the opportunity to enhance your existing experience and grow Accenture's capability to deliver Sourcing & Procurement solutions to our clients.
Specific Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of strong industry operational experience in Sourcing & Procurement (for managers)
- 4+ years of working experience in any of the following SAP solutions is a must: SAP Ariba, SAP MM, SRM, and/or S/4HANA for Sourcing & Procurement
- You have worked within one or several of the following areas: Procurement Transformation, Operating Model Design and Implementation, Strategic Cost Reductions for Direct Materials, Tail Spend Management, e-Procurement system advisory
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.