· Serve as a team lead for team of QDS providing operational support and QDS production oversight to ensure service delivery performance/quality targets met and medical summarization completed in accordance with client guidelines, templates, and quality standards.
· Perform QDS work tasks such as first level scribing and copy/paste medical summaries into client Electronic Health Record (EHR) as needed to meet service levels
· Support client providers/physicians new to system/technology as needed and requested by client
· Collaborate with client and cross-team to identify and address opportunities to facilitate accurate and complete QDS chart/medical summary documentation
· Review and track provider feedback trends such as medical summary documentation specification not followed, medical summary inconsistencies or lack/missing information. Shares feedback with individual QDS.
· Participate in Quality Management discussions, support the analysis of medical summary documentation and provider feedback trends, and collaborate with Quality Management team to develop plan to address trends/improve performance
· Communicate via video chat, teams, phone calls and screen share with QDS staff to communicate audit findings, provide coaching and facilitate ongoing performance review with new/existing staff
· Responsible for facilitating QDS understanding and compliance with contractual, regulatory, and quality requirements
· Responsible for monitoring licensed staff maintain active licenses as required to perform role and takes actions if there is a licensure lapse or adverse action taken on license
· Support quality team with maintaining high-quality standards and deploying tools/QDS support to promote adherence with account specific documentation guidelines/requirements.
· Collaborate with client business leads with successfully resolving issues/addressing opportunities.
· Provide feedback to client on utilized platforms, guidelines/workflows, and medical specialty templates when requested
· Actively participate in ongoing educational sessions and in-services to maintain and enhance standard of care and clinical pathways knowledge.
· Complete required clinical education hours needed to maintain active licensure/certification.
· Maintain an in-depth understanding/knowledge of client’s products and services; participate in new product/service training, in-services and live demonstrations as required/requested by client
· Participate in internal and client facilitated business review, quality, and process improvement discussions to improve AI technology accuracy, provider experience and QDS workflow.
· Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for performance deviations and implement plan to address opportunities
· Provides status reports detailing service level, work accomplishments, operations-related issues and risks and performance to client/internal stakeholders in accordance with report delivery schedule
- Active, unrestricted Regional Philippine registered nurse license
- Minimum of three 3 months (equivalent to 480 hrs) of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting and providing direct patient care is required
- Clinical setting includes inpatient hospital, outpatient hospital, dialysis center, ambulatory, or primary care clinic
- With at least 5yrs expe/3yrs sup exp