S&C HR Talent Supply Demand Specialist
Mandaluyong Job No. r00145480
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Talent Supply Demand Specialist identify key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. Identify projects for innovation and to continuous process improvement in order to meet client needs.
Match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources.
As a Specialist, he/she should have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, capable of inductive thinking, and applies lessons learned in the past to current situations and issues.
- Demand Management
- Manage and analyzing open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues in collaboration with Global Talent Scout.
- On time demand fulfillment
- Supply Management
- Connecting the right candidates to their best-fit roles to achieve business outcomes
- Collaborate with HR Partner to find opportunities for people to grow
- Staffing processes execution
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
- Respond on project queries in terms of suitable profiles and their availability
- Execute HL challenge if needed
- Confirm SL & HL – only with complete information from the project team
- Demand Management
- Information Management
- Track and monitor availability status
- Confirm actual roll-off date and verify extension possibilities for current assignment
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
- Ensure accuracy of data captured in scheduling tools
- TE accuracy – charging discrepancy (variance forecast vs actual)
- Reporting & Analysis
- Investigates and analyzes data and suggest process improvements
- Weekly reporting: Availability & Demands, Chargeability and Recoverability
- Provide regular availability, demands, chargeability and productivity reports to track S&C practices results
- Provide individual productivity results by request
- Stakeholder Management
- Act as an escalation point for project - providing clear and concise guidance in line with agreed project policies/procedures
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a "supervised" perspective to leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably Math, Statistics and Economics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, or Human Resource
- 4 to 5 years relevant experience
- Background/experience in reporting and analytics
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel including Visual Basic Excel Macro Programming, with Power BI knowledge is an advantage
- Process improvement and project management experience is a plus
- Budgeting, Forecasting and resource planning knowledge (includes forecasting attrition, new joiners, promotions, other movements (e.g. transfers) and productivity (target chargeability) of different capabilities
- Strong Attention to detail & an analytical insight
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience in interacting with other professionals in a working environment and working according to plan is an advantage.
- Must be flexible in changes in working schedule and environment while maintaining accuracy and quality of output to meet the requirements of the client. New ways of working and a changing environment requires the ability to quickly learn and adapt.
- Ability to learn quickly to work with new and different systems.
- Some experience with tasks that require a high level of accuracy.
- Result driven: aimed at delivering short term and long-term results
- Team player