CXO HR Talent Fulfillment Analyst
The Talent Supply Demand Analyst is responsible for identifying key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. Match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources.
Develop & execute the strategy for alumni rehiring, referrals, campus hiring & internship, social media marketing, talent community and employer branding and implement best practices.
As a Demand Analyst, he/ she ensures that demand fulfillment, resource endorsement and application of resources is correctly prioritized to meet existing metrics. The work may involve data analysis and investigation to get to the root cause of issues and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing, and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- He/she should have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, capable of inductive thinking, and applies lessons learned in the past to current situations and issues.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in Reporting and Analytics
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency (Pivot, Formulas and Charts)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Work Location: Hybrid set up
- Work Schedule: 1pm or 2pm
- For Pooling only