Time and Expense Compliance Senior Analyst
• Act as intermediate between the daily operation (Auditors) and Compliance supervisor, monitoring and controlling results.
• Compliance data analysis.
• Development and follow up of service metrics.
• Responsible of team trainings.
• Keep procedures updated.
• Support Compliance Team members (on team requests, management requests, leadership, etc).
• Identify gaps on the process and act proactively.
• Implementation of operational improvements as required.
• Quality control process.
• Provide data for all reporting requirement e.g. Metrics, Dashboards, etc
• Facilitate adhoc reports required by Manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. At least 3 years of experience relevant to audit (internal/external) across industries
2. CPA not required and audit experience does not have to be from major auditing firms; audit experience within the team should be good
3. Good communication skills
4. Knowledgeable on MS Office Application (Excel – Pivot table, vlookup)
5. Critical thinking
6. Open to undergraduates with relevant experience
7. Supervisory experience not required