Corporate Mobility Senior Analyst
• As appropriate, co-ordinate/execute operations & deliverables. Promptly ascertain advise on next steps & take actions where relevant. Involve key stakeholders & domain experts in the deliberation process, seeking advisory from Corporate Mobility leads.
• Facilitate/execute vendor payments, recoveries & accruals per agreed scope & delivery framework.
• Capitalize on strong vendor relationships at the operational level to resolve issues & facilitate efficient delivery of services.
• Familiarize with vendor assessments & share operational experiences with the respective leads
• Administer the implementation & deployment of measurements for vendor programs, services, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and scope changes.
• Assemble multi-dimensional services, by leveraging all the capabilities & cross-functional synergies, relevant policies & processes for the seamless delivery of mobility operations, escalation resolution, risk & compliance management.
• Operate in an agile, innovative & truly human way, reflecting a customer-centric & operationally effective approach. This includes, consistently delivering exceptional customer service by fostering an environment of hospitality for clients, customers & colleagues.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. At least 4-5 years in the mobility space, i.e., immigration and visa
2. At least 2-3 year of experience Workload Management
3. Supervisory experience not required
4. Knowledge in Excel is desired
5. Good communication Skills
6. Open to undergraduates with experience