Business Operations Senior Manager
The MU Technology Business Operations Lead works cooperatively with the Market Unit Technology Lead, Market Service DOO and MU Business Operations Lead to develop and execute the MU Services strategy and business plan. This role requires a person that can address business critical gaps or challenges and address with applying strategic thinking, pulling pieces of the overall business together to create business cases, proposals, operational solutions and executions, and ability to communicate and influence senior leadership to execute/enhance operational programs, processes, and reporting.
Specific responsibilities and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting theTechnology Lead in defining the strategy for the Service in alignment with the overall MU strategy
- Driving implementation of the strategy including managing and tracking execution of strategic initiatives and ensuring alignment across all relevant stakeholders
- Enabling and supporting the Technology Leadership team, including Practice Leads, Function Leads, Industry Leads, Corporate Function leads, and Pod Captains and Leads.
- Establishing and managing the governance structure including
- Preparing and facilitating all recurring Technology leadership meetings and business reviews
- Preparing and supporting reviews and requests from MU leadership
- Working directly with Sales, Finance, and HR Corporate Functions to support all operational aspects of the business including:
- Supporting the fiscal year planning (e.g. account planning, financial planning and forecasting, talent planning, etc.)
- Analyzing and reporting key performance metrics across Sales, Finance, and Talent including pipeline, BD, sales, revenue, CCI, chargeability, etc.
- Helping to create and execute action plans when and where necessary to improve performance
- Partner with MU leadership and key stakeholders to lead engagement for Technology in the MU (Community of Practice site, Town Halls, local office connects, practice newsletters, learning boards). Provide guidance, leadership, and oversight to the Technology people engagement teams (overall Service level as well as the practice and function level).
- Manage Individual Employee Engagement (ICE) budget at the MU Service Level an ensure adherence to budget guidance.
- Working directly with Marketing to execute the external marketing strategy and plan for the Service (e.g. client campaigns, go to market events/conferences, etc.)
- Driving adoption of global, Market, and Market Unit guidelines and initiatives in alignment with the MU Service growth agenda
Coordinate and align with other Market Unit Service Business Operations Leads as appropriate (e.g., sharing best practices, programs)
At least 10+ years of experience:
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders & confidence in working with Senior Leadership (Stakeholder Management)
- Experience in providing business operations in a service group or client group or large client account portfolio preferred, Experience in leading business operations and/or finance in a business group or Market or geographic unit preferred (Business Operations)
- Experience in designing / implementing / managing operational change programs, Demonstrated capability to drive / execute multiple initiatives individually and with a team with minimal supervision and guidance (Project Management)
- Strong Analytical Skills, Organizational, and Communication Skills, Attention to detail
- Strong technology platform and capability acumen. Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook)
Good to Have:
- Flexible and agile – thrives in ever-changing environment and embraces new opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
- Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized, but able to switch to strategic thinking as needed.
- Ability to help influence and drive business change
- Highly proficient as end user of related operations tools/systems (SAP, MMS, MMB, etc)
- Understanding of Accenture operation and reporting structure