---ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE---
PROJECT NAME: Procurement
POSITION TITLE: Procurement Category Associate Manager
WORK SETUP: Return to Office
Job Posting Title:Procurement Sourcing & Contracting CL8 - CPS/HR
Job Profile :Procurement Category Associate Manager
The HR & Corporate Services category is responsible for ensuring Accenture has the best supply chain to deliver its business objectives in Human Resources, Finance, Legal and Professional Services
The CPS/HR Sourcing & Contracting Associate Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of services to stakeholders and category leads including but not limited to strategic sourcing, competitive bids, contract negotiations, supplier performance management, price management, savings/compliance reporting, continuous improvement and ongoing cost reductions, supply market monitoring, and issue resolution.
The CPS/HR Sourcing & Contracting Associate Manager will:
• Lead sourcing exercises including RFIs and RFPs in the delivery of the category strategy and market unit objectives
• Lead upfront market research and supplier identification for category projects
• Business partner stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
• Work collaboratively with suppliers and stakeholders to lead, communicate and support sourcing and category management activities
• Provide analysis for necessary sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
• Build trusted partnerships with our supplier panel to deliver our strategy and market unit objectives
• Manage KPI reporting of supplier performance, and identify opportunities for data to improve the delivery of our category strategy
• Perform total cost of ownership analyses for the evaluation of continuous cost improvement projects
• Gather monthly performance-related data and prepare executive reports and presentations
• Support supply market research for your category
• Support sales & business development, spend & contract analysis, and category planning activities
• Perform numerous complex problem-solving functions to ensure customer satisfaction with Accenture’s services
• Ensure communication flows between the relevant functions at a local and global level that are involved in delivering the category strategy
• Develop excellent working relationships with customer stakeholders at both the corporate and business unit level
• Support P2P processes as required in delivery of procurement services to key category stakeholders.
• Proactively present recommendations for efficiency, innovative ideas, cost optimisation strategies, and new ways of working to the customer/stakeholder in an advisory capacity.
Excellent communication skills - written and verbal including formal presentation skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong multi-tasking skills
Strong multi-phase project management skills
Attention to detail, able to problem solve, analytical.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Adaptable communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
Project Shift Schedule: Morning Shift
Project Rest Day: Weekends Off
Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 2