SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sourcing services or external talent, contract negotiations and supplier management.
• Proven knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution with demonstrated success negotiating purchasing agreements.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks appropriately.
• Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
• Good stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills aligned to a proactive customer-focused approach
• Forward and solution minded, team player and with the ability to self-manage.
• Comfortable working in a matrix type organization
• Ability to travel 10% of time.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Good communication skills - written and verbal including formal presentation skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good multi-tasking skills.
• Good multi-phase project management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Adaptable communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
• Independent self-starter who thrives on challenge and delivering Strong results.
• Possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player.