---ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE---
PROJECT NAME: TBD
POSITION TITLE: Talent Scout Associate Manager
WORK SETUP: Return to Office
As a Talent Scout, you’ll directly collaborate with Accenture business leaders to make sure they have the right talent sourcing plans in place to support our client’s needs. You’ll thrive in this role by taking on complex project talent needs, working with and advising business leaders and HR to address skill needs to deliver on our client commitments.
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of a specific industry group’s client portfolio (Financial Services, for example) and its staffing landscape (what we call ‘demand’).
• Proactively identify and solution interventions for complex talent needs and creatively facilitate the connection of people to projects on current and future client needs (demand), being an advocate for the client portfolio.
• Work closely with the leadership of an industry group to verify prioritization of talent needs, ensure early visibility to the demand pipeline and discuss priorities and current/future fulfillment gaps.
• Provide expertise around connecting people to projects for client teams in the industry groups
– advising on internal and external sourcing channels (internal candidates, external recruiting, contractors, up-skilling current talent) to meet client needs.
• Define, review and validate project sourcing strategies – advising on client delivery opportunities and risks.
• Actively participate in the sales and solutioning processes and leverage the information on upcoming demand to proactively inform talent actions.
• Work with industry group leadership to help drive various talent initiatives across the client portfolio (coordinating supplemental staffing, internships, apprentices)
• Analyze data and identify trends impacting demand fulfillment – provide data insights to support sourcing strategies.
• Lead a small team of Talent Scouts while supporting key escalations across the team and manage executive stakeholder expectations.
Project Shift Schedule: Rotation Shift
Project Rest Day: Rotation Off
Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 2