---ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE---
PROJECT NAME: TBD
POSITION TITLE: Sales Operations Senior Analyst
WORK SETUP: RTO
Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, Managers, Associate Managers, or Specialists. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership role(s).
Primary responsibilities include:
• Work independently with supervision
• Be an individual contributor with regular guidance on competing priorities
• May supervise and be a people lead for an Analyst (L11) with oversight from a supervisor
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Provide feedback on operational processes
• Be familiar with supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
• Have a basic understanding of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Project Shift Schedule: Rotation Shift
Project Rest Day: Rotation
Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 2