---ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE---
PROJECT NAME: Finance - CFM (AIOCP)
POSITION TITLE: Client Financial Management Associate
WORK SETUP: Hybrid
• Coordinate with Clients following a well-defined process to ensure invoices are received & approved. Negotiate payment date in accordance with agreed payment terms.
• Work with other parts of the Cash and Credit Management Services/OTC Process
• Document calls and all communication in the Collection Tool with updates, and follow through to next steps as appropriate.
• Escalate disputes to Client team, understand and implement resolution as appropriate.
• Resolve bottlenecks preventing payment (e.g. client does not have copy invoice, no P.O. quoted, etc.)
• Negotiate promise to pay dates and escalate if agreement cannot be reached.
• Build and maintain strong relationship with both client and Accenture Client Team, to expedite payments and improve cashflows.
• Report on key reasons for non-payment and recommend remedial action.
• Business Operator Mentality to be incorporated and addressed for each decision.
• Consistently reach collection target. Reduce Days Billing Outstanding and ensure overdue is kept to a minimum.
Project Shift Schedule: Mid Shift
Project Rest Day: Weekends Off
Project/Team Location: Mandaluyong Robinsons Cybergate Tower 2