• Reconcile and monitor the health of our balance sheet with respect to end-user receivables, processor receivables, restaurant and partner payables
• Lead automation and user acceptance testing of reporting coming from our home-grown revenue systems and feed to the company’s ERP ledgers
• Enhance existing processes and controls, perform and maintain assigned internal controls
• Help lead critical accounting projects, including the design and implementation of key finance systems, global close efficiency and management reporting
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
• Continuously adapt and align the data reporting capture and settlement reconciliation with the introduction of new products, markets, vendors and policies
• Detect and resolve data issues and reconciliation gaps
• Analyze and research revenue accounting matters including but not limited to: revenue recognition, sales reserves, and incentive accounting. Provide accurate and comprehensive documentation of issues identified and resolutions reached. Work closely with the Technical Revenue Accounting team to document policies and accounting conclusions
• Influence policies and processes that would drive scalable operations, compliance with US GAAP and strong internal control environment
• Act as a representative in process improvement projects with Engineering, Payment Ops, Risk, and FP&A
• Collaborate with Internal Audit; walkthrough, develop and document processes and key controls in the order to cash cycle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.