- Job description
Use standard delivery tools and methods from the Accenture Delivery Suite to plan, monitor and control delivery for high-quality and predictable outcomes for programs, projects and/or managed services.
1) Control delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution
- Manage the delivery effort including change, demand and support of operations management within schedule, cost, quality, effort and SLAs
- Prioritize and manage the scope of the assigned program, project or contracted service
- Identify, understand and effectively manage milestones and dependencies across multiple stakeholders ensuring clear accountabilities and shared understanding of impact
- Manage issues and risks of the assigned program, project, releases or contracted service
2) Monitors delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Monitors delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements
- Supports the management of financials, contractual, and operational commitments in alignment with contract and original deal economics, as well as cost management targets
3) Plan programs, projects and/or managed services
- Baseline the scope and estimate and plan the work
- Plan and manage resourcing/staffing within a globally sourced delivery model
+ Basic qualifications
- Strong project management skills with working experience on risk and issue management
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision-Making skills
- Good stakeholder management, with the ability to properly manage stakeholder expectations and escalations.
- Can work well as part of a team; ability to work well across different levels and can also lead a group
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Working experience building/mobilizing reports in MS EXCEL.
- Working experience working with VBA and Macro to automate reports.