• Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
• Assist organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes
• Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
• Provide support/input to weekly and/or monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and review meetings
• Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
• Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
• Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
• Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
May lead or manage more junior staff on operational/delivery excellence team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.