• Develop or maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, and statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement
• Collect and provide performance measures, reports, and analysis findings and assist in identifying areas for process improvement
• Provide expert guidance to direct planning, control, monitoring and reporting of significant program events whose accomplishment is scheduled and against which progress is measured
• Define Process Improvement Program and Measurement & Performance Program and ensure programs are aligned with overall process improvement goals.
• Lead and/or support Process Improvement teams across a variety of groups and foster a culture of early problem identification, timely resolution and broad based employee engagement.
• May lead and/or support the development and implementation of the organization's Management Operating System including the training and coaching of all functional areas on measurement principles, meeting frameworks, visual management, statistical analysis and root cause analysis.
• Participate in/lead special projects as needed.
• Support organization transformation and communication efforts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.