• Participate in Service Delivery led Transition activities
• Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
• Lead a workstream or a defined portion of a program and/or plays a key delivery role within a program
• Define, build, and implement workable components to programs by leveraging existing standard solution components as much as possible
• Adhere to and implement PMO methods and tools
• Define detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a program
• Manage internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
• Lead detailed designs and build of at least one workstream component or sub-component working within the guides of the overall PMO methods
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.